Savory Pumpkin Coconut SoupIf your craving something easy and delicious on a crisp Fall evening then look no further. This soup is so easy to make and only has a few ingredients.
1 can Coconut Milk full fat
1 can 100% pumpkin puree
1 cup broth (can be chicken or veggie based on your needs)
1 tsp sage
1 tsp thyme
2 good pinches of Himalayan salt
- Saute chopped onion in butter or ghee adding in your herbs.
- Let onions sweat on low for a few minutes until translucent
- add your can of pumpkin and can of coconut milk, stir and carefully pour into blender
- Blend and then add back to pot to simmer for another 15 minutes
- Top with sautéed veggies or my favorite is sausage!